Located in Melrose, MA, all of Fit Lifestyle Studios' SPINNING® instructors are certified by the original Mad Dogg Athletics/Johnny G. The SPINNING® program utilizes heart rate monitors to maximize the benefit and is one of the best and safest ways to acquire weight loss and increase cardiovascular health.
SPINNING® classes are 45 minutes in length and designed to accommodate any fitness level. Classes are limited to 18 participants and are held in Studio I.
New to SPINNING®?
"Sweat plus sacrifice equals success." Charles O. Finley
Join us from 6:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. for an introduction and bike set up. Instructors will be available for bike set up and assistance 5-10 minutes prior to every class.
SPINNING® Program Policies
- Beginners must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of class for proper bike set up and bike safety information.
- For safety reasons, please be on time. No one will be admitted after the first 5 minutes of the start of class.
- Full water bottles and towels are highly recommended.
- Heart rate monitors are highly recommended and may be required depending on medical history and type of class.
- All participants must clean their bikes and floor space after class ends.
- If you reserve a space and do not show up for a class you will be charged.
- To avoid being charged:
You may call us at 781-662-3306 to cancel up to 1 hour prior to the start of class.
Book Your Appointment
You may also call us at 781-662-3306 or come by the studio to book your appointment.
We are looking forward to having you come and enjoy a great experience and ride!